|Material||Stainless Steel 316|
|Application||Food and Beverage, Pharmacy|
|Type||Sintered Filter Cartridge, Steam filter|
|Cartridge lenght||254mm (10”), 508mm (20”), 762mm (30”), 1016mm (40”)|
|Micron||1, 5, 10, 25|
|Adapters||Doe / Double open end, Code 3 / Single open end with Flat closed and external 222 o-rings, Code 7 / Single open end with Fin end, 2 locking tabs and external 226 O-ring, Code 8 / Single open end with fin end and external 222 O-rings|
|O-ring||EPDM, Viton, Silicone, FEP/VITON, FEP/SILICONE|
Description / BorsoAir-Comp
The Borso Comp filter cartridge is designed to remove particles from liquids, water vapor and gases. The Borso Comp Cartridge is made of a regenerable seamless filter tube made of sintered stainless steel. The filtration range varies from 1 to 25 microns.
Advantages and Features
- Good resistance to most liquids, gases and vapors.
- Porosity exceeds 50%, providing high particle and dirt resistance and good flow rate at low differential pressure.
- Regeneration by means of an ultrasonic bath.
- Modular design allows elements of different sizes to be installed.
- Plug connection guarantees that the elements remain securely in place at all times.
- 18 different sizes for application volumes from 60 to 23,040 Nm3 / h based on 7 bar.
- Complies with the requirements of the European Pressure Vessel Directive 97/23 / EC.